Friday, August 19, 2011

Please help Kuan Kyn

Thanks to facebook and the efforts of my juniors, I was awared of Kuan Kyn situation. Quite shocked and sad when I heard about this. I hope to raise the awareness among my blog reader about this issue and with this I hope more help can be given to him. His name is Beh Kuan Kyn, he is my junior, he has been suffering from Acute Disseminated Encephalomylitis. You might not understand what kind of illness is that, so do I. But, from the pictures of Kuan Kyn, I believe we all can see how suffer he is. I think his wish is plain simple, that is to be a normal person.  

           As shown in the picture below, Kuan Kyn need RM 200,000 of medical treatment fee. Only with this amount of money, he can receive treatment at Beijing. Lets help him make this come true, by donating money to him. 


This is the detail to donate money for Kuan Kyn:


"Bank: MAYBANK
Acc No: 158417106198
Name: LIONS CLUB OF KRIAN BEH KUAN KYN MED FND"



Receipt is UPON REQUEST by emailing your transaction/bank in slip, full name (IC), home address, contact number to behkuankynfund@gmail.com


For more detail, you can click on his facebook's page and blog.


                Thanks for your time for reading this post. Please try to spread this to your friend, let more people know about this. Hope that Kuan Kyn can live a normal life. Hang out with friends, go to uni, or even just playing facebook, all this seems like nothing special to us, but to Kuan Kyn, this is his biggest dream. All the best to you Kuan Kyn. 



The invitation to Beijing for medical treatment.



During high school time.





Please help him, he deserve a normal life.



P/S: Feel sympathetic to Kuan Kyn, at the same time feel so grateful for being a normal and healthy person. Nothing is more important than health, without health, money is actually nothing but just a piece of paper.




2 comments: