Monday, August 22, 2011

Seafood dinner with colleagues

Went to eat seafood with colleagues after work. All the dishes were very delicious, thumbs up...nom nom~ This seafood restaurant had been introduced by the Astro Ah Sian. It is located at Farlim area. I laughed non-stop while chit-chatting with my colleagues, the way they talk are just so funny. They said I today is the first day for me to become fat. OMG! No way!! Choi choi choi~ Haha.


Please hold your saliva. Hehe.
Kam Heong Kappa, NICE!!



Sotong


Ikan bakar, this one also very very nice.


My colleagues are so into this soup.



Toufu


Woot!!


Reached home late today, very tired but I'm happy =D


         This is the second week of my working life, all the people in my branch are so nice and friendly. Lucky me, I have a helpful senior and a nice manager, they guide me and try to help me whenever I need help. Even the cleaner also very nice, let me share a little story. Since last week, I realized that someone put a chocolate on my table everyday, day by day the number of the chocolate increased subsequently. I thought the chocolate belong to other people so I did not touched them. This morning, the cleaner mak cik asked me why I don't eat the chocolate that she put on my table. I can sense some disappointment from her.Then only I know, she is the one who go and put a chocolate on everyone's table every single morning. Aw~ so touching...Suddenly I felt the warmth deep in my heart. So I bring them all home, tomorrow morning I think she will feel happy when she know I ate all the chocolate. Haha...

Thank you mak cik =)



The end


P/S: Look forward for the training, heard that it gonna be fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment