Monday, August 8, 2011

Manila Place & Overtime

Harlo again, this time I have more time to blog. =D Ok, search some nice song to listen while blogging. I don't know why, I don't download song, when I feel like wanna listen to music, I will go to youtube or fb to listen those song posted by people. Now I'm listening to Olivia Ong's song- Fly Me to The Moon. Relaxing....I  like relaxing  music, I like happy melody. I don't know if you realize this, the songs I used to select as my blog song were normally peaceful and relaxing.  


Fly me to the moon- Olivia Ong.


Manila Place, lucky me, or I should my lucky stomach, was filled up with nice food again. I should feel grateful. I wish I won't get any kg increased no matter how much I eat. But too bad, I'm not born to have this kinda advantage. Sometimes, I feel fat even after drinking water. Some people, they are so lucky cause they never need to worry about this problem in their life. *envy* Especially those people who have flat tummy. I do have friend they can eat a lot, and they tummy still flat after eating so much of food. Unlike me so unlucky, the stupid tummy sure become bigger after eating. Hate the feeling when the pant become tighter. =.= 


The food of Manila Place quite nice. 
2 biji. 


hey hey. =)


Tomyam seafood soup.


Spicy Seafood Spaghetti.


Opps, I forgot what is this.


At the night, we went to join baby's old friend at Overtime. Beer time, a bit tipsy that night. Cause I kept losing during the card game session. I need to train myself to respond faster and faster, don't know why I always so slow. Hehe. 
Starker beer.


Nice songs by the live band.


Shea Er, Me and Zhenyu.


Always sweet sweet. =)


Drink drink drink.


Don't know how I look if I cut my hair to Shea Er's hair length?







That's all for this post today.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Have a nice day =)

P/S: I wish I have extra ordinary super.duper.hyper.grasshopper..zzz...good and efficient metabolism system, so that I can eat as much as I can, and need not to worry about the stupid kg.

4 comments: