Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello KL =)

Good morning. =) Feel good to step on this land again. 2 months since I left here. Gonna meet up some of my friends if the time allow me to do so. Today, *MAYBE* I need to drive. My first time to drive far distance in KL. Stupid right? I know I know. Haha. I got my mighty weapon with me-GPS. I wish I have a happy KL trip. "I got a feeling, today gonna be a good good day...." Teehee...Wish you have nice day too =)



Good morning gumouling =D



Good morning busy city, and you-sunshine.


P/S: Satelite please perform well ya.

3 comments:

  1. Where do take the photo? It looks nice! How come you still look tidy even though you just woke up? Especially your hair! HA HA. Anyway if you are lost in kl, you can call me up. Might able to save you from jungle. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, is this month your birthday month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wong, its at mont kiara KL and my gps is back to normal ad.haha. my birthday is at jan.=)

    ReplyDelete