Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Winter Warmers & Ferringhi Garden

Wanna blog yesterday, but was too tired. After reached home, felt very exhausted. Hu~ this is working life. Spend most of the time on work, and the remaining time, I only have a very simple will in my mind, that is relax and rest.

        Hehe, today I'm happy because today is a public holiday. Holiday after 2 days of work. I gonna blog about last week. Don't wanna skip this post, cause I really wish to introduce you guys about the Ferringhi Garden.

        Two of my ex-housemates who working in Singapore came back to Penang last week. So, before I went to KL, I had met Jolin, Ah Tatt and his girl girl. Because of their return, I also got the chance to see other ex-housemates =). We went to winter warmers and also Ferringhi Garden, let's the pictures tell you how wonderful is the Ferringhi Garden ya =)


Winter Warmers at Gurney.
Yumcha with Ah Tatt, Jenn Jenn, Yin, Zhe, Boon Hooi and Beng Huat. =)



Zhe Zhe


Kepo kepo 


Group photo.



Ferringhi Garden at Batu Ferringhi.
Heard about this place a lot of time, and finally I visit this place.
This is a very romantice place, very suitable for couple to have a sweet sweet dinner.
But the food is just ok ok.




Feel so romantic, relaxing and natural.


This time Hoong Kiong,Chee Wei and Kok Eon joined us too.


Nice decoration


Me


Garlic bread









Surprise for Jolin. Happy Birthday to you girl =)
Always stay happy ya. I know you will Lian Lian. =D


Snap snap before left.


The end =)
Sweet dreams guys.

P/S: I hope I can have more time, I mean to have more Me time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment