Saturday, September 3, 2011

Chicago Rib House & Qing Huan Chinese Tea House

Weird right? I mean the combination of this post's title, a western and a chinese restaurant...hehe...Went to watched 'Columbiana' last Wednesday, it's a good film. Before that, I had my lunch at Chicago Rib House. This is my first time to eat at here. In my opinion, the style of this restaurant is almost the same with Chili's, Friday and Tony Romas. I ordered salmon and steak. The portion of food was big, but if talk about the taste, it was so so only.

I know I look a bit 'messy' =P



Good business.



 A lot of fries, GOOD =)


For dinner we went to Qing Huan Chinese Tea House, this is also our first try. =) This restaurant is located near to my place, I will pass by this restaurant everyday. And it so happen that baby was asking me where shall we go for dinner. Then I suggested to try out this restaurant. It's a total different experience for us, as we rarely visit this kinda restaurant. Obviously, from the name of the restaurant, you know this is a place to 'yumcha', I mean the real chinese tea. It was fun when the people taught the correct way to pour and drink tea.  Baby said this place is for old people; however, I felt relax and comfortable here. Nevertheless, the price is reasonable, the food....still ok...not too bad...



The tea set.


The taste was not bad.


Please don't order this one.


This one tasted good. =)



Green tea pudding.





The end.
Thank for reading ya. =)


P/S: I hope everything goes well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment