Monday, September 5, 2011

Soul Restaurant

Tomorrow gonna fly down to kl, I had been excited about this for quite a while. Will make a lot of new friends and learn new things at the training. At the same time, I feel nervous too, cause my convo is so near. Haven't pack my stuff, and got one handmade card to do. But, I really tired, no energy to move my ass. So, I think I can blog a while, then only start to pack. 

           I like to try up new food, experience different thing, I feel very good when I discover nice restaurant. The food at Soul Restaurant is prepared by a mat salleh, actually I found that the taste of the spaghetti I ordered was quite special. 



Me in red. 



Hello ....


Aunty don't scare la...cheers....


Me & orange juice =D


Chicken salad.


Prawn again. 
Blogging actually can remind me of how often I eat prawn, quite worry about my cholesterol level.


Pizza. 


Thanks for your time.=)
I will try to update my blog when I'm at kl...hehe...
Sweet dreams ^.^


The end.


P/S: I had done a lot of blur thing today....haiyoyo...swt....



2 comments: