Friday, September 16, 2011

Plan B @ Bangsar

This weekend I gonna meet up with many friends, feel good. =) This morning, I had a great breakfast at Plan B, Bangsar. The style of food is very similar with the food of marmalade mont kiara. The food is nice, and most importantly the design is special. I think I love this place. 


Me in the morning.


The menu.






Like the design.


Dessertsssssss. 


Want some?


We were the first customer there. Reach there before the restaurant was opened.


Time to eat ! =D
 I bet you will feel hungry after this. Haha... 
I suddenly feel hungry now.
Yum yum~


Delicious, especially the sausage. =)


Rocky road chocolate cake.


Eat eat eat....


Life is short and unpredictable, 
one of the way to treat myself better is to pamper my stomach. =D


The end.


P?S: Argh!! I got one ulcer in my mouth for few days already. So painful... faster recover lar....=.=










No comments:

Post a Comment