Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Convo day =)

Last Sunday was a special day to me. It was my big day, I officially graduated. My family and baby purposely came to kl to attend my convo. =) 

         When I arrived at Wisma MCA, I could see a lot of familiar faces. It had been a while, since the last class at utar, this was the first time we all gather together. You know what, I felt so nervous that day. My biggest wish in my heart on that day was to take a nice photo on stage. And everyone know this is something which only happen once in a life time. (Unless I go for master,but I think this is very unlikely la...) The few minutes of glory on stage, really meant a lot to me, as well as my family. Thanks God, everything went smoothly. 

          The weather was killing me, the formal wear, coat, convo attire and the hot sun, omgzzzzz.....I really sweated like hell... But still, I 'tahan' until I done taking photo with friends and my family members. 


Me of the day. =) 
Nervous nervous.


Here are some of the photos I took on that day. 
I don't know why I look so chubby. Zzzzzzz...
I looked at myself in the mirror just now, I think I don't look fat!!
But why my face so pong that day??!!! wtf???
Why this tragedy happened on my big day... kns....

 My old friends. Thanks for the bear ya.



Thanks to my family for attending my convo.




Smiles smiles smiles =D


Last but not least, I would like to share this song with you.
This song was sang by a performer on that day.
Deep in my heart, I really felt touched when I listened to this song.
Now, I repeat and repeat playing this song. *emo*

To my friends, take care and all the best to your future. 
I'm glad to know you all. 
I'm sure I won't forget the good and happy memories of us during our uni life.
Friendship forever and keep in touch ya!!

天下无不散之筵席。
朋友,我永远祝福你。










2 comments:

  1. Congratulation! U should look chuby, bcoz u hv been eating way too much of nice nice food recently.

    ReplyDelete