Monday, September 19, 2011

Full of laughs

Last Saturday was a memorable day, I hang out with my old friends for whole day long and reached home real late. We spent most of the time to eat and talk, seriously I felt very happy and relax. I really couldn't remember when is the last time I have this feeling. I mean the feeling when you hang out with a big group of friends, sharing stories and jokes, and laugh out loud like nobody business, laugh until stomach pain, until mouth become tired. Life will be simply wonderful if I can laugh like this everyday. =)


First, we went to Levain.
I think most of the people will fall in love with this place.

 Happy Zhe & Sam ^.^


Me of the day. Hehe. =D


Er, I think know what are you thinking. Hehe...


Tomato seafood soup.



Spaghetti. 



Yum yum...



( ~ o ~ )


Me & Sam. I looked so noob =.=


Leng Mui and Zhe.


Leng Mui & me.



After that, went to Pavilion and had Snowflake!!! My favourite!!! 
Nom nom nom nom nom~ =D

 Taro ball I love you.


Shuang & me.


Eat eat eat 


 Yo~ I'm the shortest =.=



Cute cute photo frame ^^


Act cute. Hehe...don't vomit ya. Wakaka...



Hehe. Eat my butt!!


Peace peace :)


Dinner time, korean food.
I actually not that into korean food, but this one consider not bad to me.

San Nea Deul Korean. 


Ngek ngek, happy mode..



Say cheese...Leng, Zhe, Gary and his gf, Faye. =)


>.<


I see FATsss.....=.=

 
Rice cake.


Pancake.


Kimchi fried rice.


Fatsssssss again...


We all smell like BBQ after this. Yiak...


Last stop, Library.
We purposely came here to give a surprise for Zhe.
Hehe, camwhore again.


Me & Zhe.


Cheerssss...



We did a pre birthday celebration for Zhe.
Happy birthday Zhe Zhe.
Wish you did enjoy that night. =)


This was a great day, full with hearty laughs. 
Chance like this is hard to get, because everyone is working at different places.
Longing for another outing like this.


The end.


P/S: Ulcer ulcer please recover asap. 

5 comments:

  1. Next week again...but no money to spend...lol...date ecc! sure more laugh we can have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why so many me with birthday cake photo but u choose to post the ugliest one...bad chee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YuMmM I love levain too! The parking sucks though, so many times I planned to go there but couldn't even get in >_<
    Should try the curry donut, its good! Well so is everything else I guess o_o

    ReplyDelete