Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Sire Museum Restaurant

Mei Mei and Su Yee visited Penang last few days. They said they miss Penang, that's why they came back here during raya holiday. Seeing them reminded me of the memories when I overnight at their place, and the pillow talk. Time flies, I think that was more than one years ago. 

     We went to The Sire Museum Restaurant for dinner. In fact, this restaurant was recommended by them. The food was nice, and what make this place so unique is the museum behind the restaurant. I found a lot of surprises there. This place is full with nyonya style of antiques, definitely a place worth to visit.




Hehe..my love =)






Mei Mei & me.



Me, Su Yee, Mei Mei and Chloe.
I look weird in this pic.  




Love the spiral staircase.



Believe it or not, my mom has this too.



Rawwwwrr.....


Damn classic.



Me and Mei mei.


Ok, that's all for this post.
See you....Chaoz....
Good night =)


The end.


P/S: I feel hungry now, better off to sleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment