Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life is fragile

It's difficult to describe my feeling now. I received a bad news this afternoon, a friend of mine passed away yesterday. I really don't know how to react, I feel sad. I can't attend his funeral cause I currently having a training at kl and I just reached here yesterday. 

       After receiving the call, I can't focus in class. Out of my control, my mind kept recalling things related to this friend. This is so sudden. Aik, life is so unpredictable, so fragile. No people will expect thing like this to happen, we all are so young, our journey of life is just begin. Really sad, hope he can rest in peace.

         So, learn to love yourself more, treat yourself better,because no one can predict what happen next. 

5 comments:

  1. ya, u r right~ we should learn to love ourselves more...life is so unpredicted..
    my deepest condolence..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share n love lives. Especially your parents. Gambateh

    ReplyDelete
  3. always treasure your life and your love one. 生命没有take 2.

    ReplyDelete