Thursday, September 15, 2011

New friends =)

This is my second week of training and I am happy to know new friends from different states of the country. Get to know place I never heard before, know things that I don't know, listening to friends from other state speaking their own dialect, sometimes can be very interesting. The funniest thing is when they tried to speak  hokkien...haha...damn funny...XD Anyway, nice to meet you guys =)


Hang out with my new friends for the first time =)

 Girls...Allison, Mee Yee, Lois at the left, Sharon, Ewily and me at the right.


 Guysssss....


 Mee Yee and me...


My lovely roommate, Allison.


Waiting for movie.


After movie, we went for dessert.

Slurppp..



I ordered Gui Lin Kao, good for skin =)


 After that, our next stop was look out point at Ampang. 
I think the last time time I came here was 2  or 3 years ago.
This sign at the staircase is like reflecting my life now.
"Your journey is about to begin"
I believe this is the beginning stage of my life.
I wish ebay got sell crystal ball that enable me to see my future.



Night view blocked by trees..



Cheers =)



Say cheeseeeee =D


I was extremely exhausted and I slept like a pig that night. Hehe...
Thats all for this post. Thanks for reading my blog. 
Sweet dreams.


The end.


P/S: I miss you. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment